The City of Patterson offers a scholarship program that will help ensure that qualifying Patterson residents will have access to participation in the Recreation & Community Services Department programs, classes, and activities.
Applications are accepted January through December.
Who is Eligible?
1. Must be residents of the City of Patterson
2. Must have an income equal to or less than 200% of the current 2016 federal poverty level or if you qualify for free/reduced lunch meals trough PJUSD
1. Current proof of residency in Patterson
2. Total gross income for all family members in the household over the age of 18
3. Last two current copies of source of income
4. If your monthly income is generated in part by welfare, child support, alimony, and/or social security then you will also be required to bring in proof
**Applications will be verified and processed approximately 10 business days from the date received at the Recreation and Community Services Office. You will be notified by mail if your application was approved or denied.
We would like to give a Special Thank you to:Pacific Gas and Electric Company for their generous donation of $1,800 towards the Patterson Youth & Senior Scholarship Program. This generous donation will help to provide funding for area youth and/or seniors to participate in recreational activities. We truly appreciate Pacific Gas and Electric Company’s commitment to help local communities “To be as vibrant as they can be”