The Parks & Landscape Division is responsible for the maintenance of over 63 locations of park, basins, streetscapes and features which equal to 141 acres of park and landscape. The maintenance activities include:
- Play structure inspections
- Emergency and routine maintenance of play structures
- Maintain landscaping in public right-of-way and streetscapes.
- Maintenance of Irrigation systems & turf.
- Grass seeding and fertilizing
- Litter & Trash pickup
- Repair of vandalism & damage.
View a map of City Parks (PDF) here.
Currently, there are 25 play structures and 53 park facilities in Patterson.
"Customer Service Satisfaction Survey"