Parks & Landscape Maintenance
The Parks & Landscape Division is responsible for the maintenance of over 63 locations of park, basins, streetscapes and features which equal to 141 acres of park and landscape. The maintenance activities include:
- Play structure inspections
- Emergency and routine maintenance of play structures
- Maintain landscaping in public right-of-way and streetscapes.
- Maintenance of Irrigation systems & turf.
- Grass seeding and fertilizing
- Litter & Trash pickup
- Repair of vandalism & damage.
View a map of City Parks (PDF) here.
Currently, there are 25 play structures and 53 park facilities in Patterson.
Leading the division is ISA Certified Arborist Will Barrera. Mr. Barrera is in the process of becoming a Certified Industry Landscape Technician.
Residential parks are not reservable sites. Please see the Park Reservation page for more information on reservable sites.