Applications & Forms
**Please keep in mind that the CEQA filing fees change each year. Please contact the Planning Department if needed to verify the current fees. Please attach/include the completed Environmental Information Form with the application
- Administrative Use Review (PDF)
- Appeal (PDF)
- Architectural and Site Plan Review (PDF)
- Conditional Use Permit (PDF)
- Conditional Use Permit Mobile Vendor (PDF)
- Conditional Use Permit Revision (PDF)
- Final Map (PDF)
- General Plan Amendment (PDF)
- Home Occupation Use Permit Cottage Food Operator (PDF)
- Lot Line Adjustment (PDF)
- Master Plan (PDF)
- Planned Development (PDF)
- Planned Development and Rezone (PDF)
- Rezone (PDF)
- Specific Plan (PDF)
- Subdivision (PDF)
- Temporary Sign Permit (PDF)
- Tentative Parcel Map (PDF)
- Tentative Subdivision Map Revision (PDF)
- Time Extension (PDF)
- Variance (PDF)
- Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment (PDF)
- Home Occupation Use Permit 2018 (PDF)
- Sign Permit (PDF)
- Environmental Information Form (PDF)
More Important Department Info...
If you are interested in opening a new business in town, please contact the Planning Division at (209) 895-8020 for the correct zoning information. You can find the zoning codes on the "Zoning Districts" page on this website.
To apply for the Home Occupation Use Permit/Business License, please use the application listed above. If you have further questions or concerns regarding your home based business, please contact the Planning Department at (209) 895-8020, Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Fridays, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
A sign permit is required anytime you will be adding or revising an existing sign in the City of Patterson. No sign shall be installed, constructed, or altered unless a sign permit is first obtained. The Planning Department regulates the sign permit application process, then a building permit will be issued if required.